Sunday, March 30, 2008

Create and promote your own e-book

Preachin' the good word about e-books
On Saturday 29th March, I conducted another seminar at the ACT Writers Centre on the topic of creating and selling e-books over the internet.
I've been in the fortunate position of sitting in front of and watching the evolution of the internet since the mid-nineties, and it's an enjoyable experience for me to speak to others about it, when typically I'm sitting quietly all day at my keyboard, barely speaking to anyone.
Perhaps it's a ying and yang thing, but after all that talking, I'm keen to get back to writing this week.
Because there was a waiting-list for this seminar, I will probably run it again in July this year. Keep your eye on the ACT Writers Centre workshop calendar for updates.

No comments: